LET'S MAKE OUR FIRST DATE!
- The Booking page below is for made-to-order only gowns. These gowns take 4-6 months and require at least a month of alterations, so the "sweet spot" is to purchase 7-9 months before your wedding. Any orders under 5 months from your wedding date could require a rush fee.
- Our price range is $2,000-$6000 in San Francisco and $2,000-$9000 in Los Angeles. In both cities the majority of gowns range from $2,000-$5,000.
- Sample sizes range from 4-10, but we have creative ways of fitting up to a size 14.
- We highly recommend that you read our FAQ before booking an appointment.
- We kindly ask that only 1 fitting/per bride is made at a time.
- As cool as 2am fittings sound, this scheduler is set to PST, so please be mindful of the timezone difference in your calendar invites.
- Our phone lines are for store hours only. We do not return voicemail. If you would like to request a call, please email email@example.com for LA and firstname.lastname@example.org for SF
- We get it, life happens! However, we are a small boutique store who takes a limited amount of brides a day, so please take your fitting time seriously and cancel your appointment within 48 hours if a conflict comes up.
- Los Angeles Brides: When booking, select "Fitting Room 1" or "Fitting Room 2." They are the same, just staggered time slots.
**NOTE: Due to an overwhelming response, there will be a $100 cancellation fee for any brides who no-show or cancel within 24 hours. All cancellation fees can be applied toward a future made-to-order gown purchase.