Virtual Styling & In-Person Fitting- LOS ANGELES
This is a prerequisite to an in-person fitting with us in Los Angeles.
- 60 minute Facetime or Call to discuss anything your heart desires! Ideally about your wedding, but hey - we're good listeners and are here for whatever you need us for.
- Create a Moodboard with your stylist of gowns that are currently in the shop so that your top 5 have been pre-selected and will be waiting for you when you come in for your Socially Distanced appointment.
To be eligible in booking an in-person fitting with us, we will require the following prerequisites:
- Must have completed a virtual styling session in advance
- Must confirm that you haven't been on an airplane or visited a hotspot three weeks preceding your appointment date
- Must confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone affected by COVID
- Must confirm that you are not experiencing any COVID symptoms
What to Expect:
- We are only booking 1 fitting room right now, while leaving ample time in between appointments to completely disinfect the room.
- A Maximum of 5 dresses will be allowed and pre-selected during your virtual styling appointment. No exceptions will be made to this due to us needing to let the gowns sit for 48 hours before trying again.
- The selected gowns will be placed into the fitting room in advance and the bride is not allowed to browse or touch the other gowns
- No guests will be allowed at this time, but we will provide a stand for Facetiming those important loved ones!
- Bride & Stylist are required to properly wear masks during the entire appointment
- At this time, we will not be offering drinks or the use of our restroom
- We will be practicing social distancing during the entire appointment and our stylists will verbally assist with clamping and styling.