LET'S MAKE OUR FIRST DATE!
PLEASE DO NOT SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US UNTIL YOU READ THE INFORMATION BELOW:
- The Booking page below is for made-to-order gowns only. These gowns take 4-6 months and require at least a month of alterations, so the "sweet spot" is to purchase 7-9 months before your wedding. Any orders under 5 months from your wedding date will require a rush fee.
- Our price range is $2,000-$6000 in San Francisco and $2,000-$9000 in Los Angeles. In both cities the majority of gowns range from $2,500-$5,000. Please take note of this before scheduling with us.
- Sample sizes range from 4-10, but we have creative ways of fitting up to a size 14.
- We highly recommend that you read our FAQ before booking an appointment.
- As cool as 2am fittings sound, this scheduler is set to PST, so please be mindful of the timezone difference in your calendar invites.
- Our phone lines are for store hours only. We do not return voicemail. If you would like to request a call, please email email@example.com for LA and firstname.lastname@example.org for SF and we should get back to you within 24 hours.
- We get it, life happens! However, we are a small boutique store who takes a limited amount of brides a day, so please take your fitting time seriously and cancel your appointment within 24 hours if a conflict comes up.
- Los Angeles Brides: When booking, select "Fitting Room 1" or "Fitting Room 2." They are the same, just staggered time slots.
- **NOTE: Due to an overwhelming response, as of Jan 1, 2018 we will be charging a fitting fee. Why are we making this change? Because last minute no-shows or cancellations were drastically affecting our business and taking away fitting times from waitlisted brides. We kindly thank you in advance for understanding and for respecting your alloted time. See specifics below:
- If you cancel 24 hours before, you can get 100% of the fitting fee back. If you re-schedule 24 hours before, you can re-schedule free of charge.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before, you can pay 25% extra to re-schedule. All cancellations less than 24 hours and all no-shows are non-refundable.
- If you attend the fitting, this fee can be used towards any purchase made at LOHO Bride and also includes champagne and/or tea offered to you and your group during the time of your fitting.
- By booking an appointment with us, you agree to these terms. No exceptions will be made. Please do not ask for special exceptions.